Thursday 9 August 2012

Well now I've got started!

In my last blog I posted about how I am on a journey to do all the things that I have wanted to do or at least try. So far I have completed 2 ou modules on my way to acheiving a BA in Humanities with Creative writing. I'm doing ok but every time I get a good mark for an essay I get even more stressed about the next one! I keep thinking that 'well I got away with it this time, but can I do it again'! I'd hoped that when I got to this time of my life, I'd be over these types of feelings!  I've heard lots of mature women saying that they still feel 20 something inside. Perhaps we hold on to all the insecurities we had at that age too.Well, I'm not going to let that hold me back. Scared or not, insecure or not, I intend to keep on going! Starting this blog is one step on this 'journey'. i know that the 'j' word is used a lot these days, but it is a good analogy. Perhaps I could call it an expedition as it will probably as stressful and harrowing as the early explorers found their journeys!

It's been quite fun too! But more of that later!

Night.

Flashmob Granny.

No comments :

Post a Comment